cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution for direct portal screen access throught PI, like Online payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

We not able to succeeded online payment scenario through dynamic URL solution, because of 200 length restriction. Client is expecting this scenario through PI. We are using SAP PI 7.31 SP 10 single stack. Scenario: Users Utility bills Online Payments through different banks. Details: User has to pay their utility bills through portal which user have option to choose the different banks in the list box. Exp:  User has to pay utility bills through portal. (Best example for this scenario is online payments for utilities like power bills, water bills  ... etc.) User will login to portal -User fill the all required inputs like name, amount, type ..ect  select the bank in the list box  user will select bank and submit    Bank portal should appear in the screen and user will login the bank portal. Note: Banks URL links are provided. Experts please provide the best detailed solution for this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This scenario we succeeded through ABAP, we have to go with PI now. Source is ECC so we are getting input data through proxy this is done, while posting to target that is BANK,here some banks are supporting Get and some banks are supporting POST method.For this we did POC, source proxy --> target HTTP through Dynamic URL we did get succeeded in this. if any one did these kind of scenario please guide us. Ex:in this case for GET method my url will be like this: https://.when i hit this URL bank portal will be visible to the user to make the transaction.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sasi,

Screen needs to be desinged using webdynpro Java and integrated to SAP PI.

We have customized screens for NWBPM developed using Webdynpro.

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are looking for dynamic url issue (more than 200 characters) unfortunately  there is issue

have a look this http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/ce299c3a8e5430e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per my understanding , i guess you can do that..

first you have to check with Bank portal team members whether which Protocol would be supported.

if you get to know that this portal would support Soap or Rest protocol..then you can do start first communicate via tools(like SOAP UI , Postman) whether you able to hit that server, if so then you can communicate by PI also

please be posted more your updates