SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of IS-PS Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts;

I have started PSM Fund Management components activation few days ago.

After search and with the help of our expert colleagues on SCN I managed to let Public Sector appear under both IMG as well easy menu.

through the following:

Activated three BC set

a. EA-PS-AKH

b. EA-PS-IMG

c. EA-PS-MENU

through T-code SCPR20

And on the SFW5 mentioned in front of the EA-PS Business Function will remain switched on

And press the Activate Changes button and gives message that it is running in background and later I find n o changes however I found that it is worked with another colleague on the Forum as mentioned here    

And accordingly the IS-PS is yet inactive and its field is set on display mode on the BF11 or FIBF.

Main problem now is to manage to activate the IS-PS.

So may someone kindly advice and help how to solve such issue?

Thanks in advance;

Kind regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you run RFFM_ACTIVATE_BCSETS?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli;

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I run that report from SA38 but it gave me the following message for each BC set:

Activation of BC Set EA-PS-AKH terminated

Activation of BC Set EA-PS-IMG terminated

Activation of BC Set EA-PS-MENU terminated

and based one thread on the forum I found solution for such error and we can activate the BC set from t-code SCPR20

And that what i have done as mentioned above and now these BC sets are active and accordingly the Public Management Sector appeared on both IMG and SAP Easy Menu.

But yet the IS-PS its field on the BF11 is set for display and i cannot activate it.

However, on the IMG:

Public Sector Management

--->Funds Management Government

--->Actual and Commitment Update/Integration

--->Activate/Deactivate Funds Management

And ticked on the check box for all company code on both column the AA Derivtn and Update.

And also nothing has been changed for the IS-PS!!! And actually I'm not sure whether that is relevant to the activation of IS-PS or not, I made that based on suggestion from our colleagues on the forum.

So what do you think can be the issue and how to activate the IS-PS please.

Thanks again Eli;

Kind regards;

Ahmad Mahmud;