cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosstab not showing all the records ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

could some(patient)one take a look at the attached cross tab and advise what to change so that the cross tab shows all month days disregarding the month (Miesiac) choosen in a parameter. When I choose 1 as month I get 31 days but when I choose 2 I get days 2-28 when 3 then from 3 to 31 and so on.

Also, I'd be grateful for a hint how to print page numbers on every page, preferably on the top? The very crosstab is produced on 5 pages and, as it comes in report header section, I only get the page number on the first page.

Thank you,

Przemek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Przemek,

The crosstab is blank and the report does not have any records too.

Could you elaborate on the issue please?

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

I've reattached the report.

Basically, I need to print attendance list per year/month. So, in SQL command I select employees and join themn with master calendar (query attached) to get empoyee names in columns and month days in rows of a crosstab, crosstab summary field is filled with maximum of day and whiten out so that employees will sign in each cell. What I need to do is:

1. Get all month days in each month. As of now, when I select e.g. March (Parameter "Miesiac", Value "3") I get only days from 3rd to 31st in rows. That happens for each month - always starting day is the number of month selected in the parameter but it should be always the 1st day. I've double checked the query - it does generate the data so there must bu something wrong with the crosstab.
  2. Show text header on each page. As the reports is a crosstab it is placed in report header and due to the number of records in columns (employees need to be in columns) it goes over to next pages but the text which is put is report header is being printed only on the first page
  3. Color records  silver where two last characters of row value equals "So" or "Nd". I've done that for rows but can't for summary fields - GridRowColumnValue didn't work here.

Regards,

Przemek

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The crosstab is still blank!

Also, please do post the other questions as new 'Discussions' per SCN's rules.

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

I've started new thread - .

Regards,

Przemek