cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additonal properties missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Upgraded the version 1.2 to 1.3 design studio, everything is fine except the Additional properties is missing.

Only additional properties tab is there inside it empty..

Any one can help on this

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you update to Design Studio 1.3 SP1?

Which option / area is it missing - from a specific chart type or ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes updated 1.3  as per the screenshots additonal properties missing

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are some notes on this situation - http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2058795 as an example

Would you please search support.sap.com/notes and see if any apply to you?  The above note says it will be corrected in SP2 due this week

mike_howles4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How much RAM is on your workstation?

Also, can you try renaming/deleting your Analysis-config folder in your User directory and relaunching DS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Tried renamaig the analysis config folder and its not working out..additional properties stills shows empty.  Any Technical ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

There are a few conditions when this may occur,

1. If you have the chart hidden,

2. If you have the Container where the chart is located is hidden,

3. Sometimes when you go from one component to other Unhandled event loop Exception error occurs and you have to restart the system.

Regards,

Fazith Ali Z

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiek,

As i said above, i have uninstalled the DS and re installed with Client DS 1.3 sp1  directly and then also i was not able to see the additional properties when i create a new chart.

Regards,

Ramesh

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh - I see you haven't answered Michael's question about the RAM on your workstation or my question whether you have researched the SAP notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tammy,

4GB ram i am using in my system.

I am still researching the SAP notes ..  As i said when i re install the DS 1.3 directly also its not showing the Additional properties.

Regards,

Ramesh

mike_howles4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your OS, Browser, and JRE version?

Former Member
0 Kudos

H michael,

Windows 7 enterprise, IE 10.09  jre version 1.8

Thanks,

Ramesh

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think Michael helped here - see the PAM for Design Studio https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000211262014E > client only supports JRE 1.6 or 1.7 (page 10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Michael you are right JRE 1.8 is the issues i have uninstalled and reinstalled 1.7 set the path correctly, Now its working fine...

Appreciate your tips and Tammy thank you..

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know if Design Studio 1.3 SP2 works with JRE 1.8? Or it is not compatible?

regards

Kamil

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not compatible per the PAM

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also facing same issue of missing "Additional Properties".

I'm using Design studio software v1.3 SP1 with 4gb RAM, windows7 OS and JAVA v1.7 update 67.

I tried different versions of JAVA but nothing helped. I uninstalled all JAVA and kept only 1.7_67 but still not working.

Any more suggestion please.

Regards,

Vijesh

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - this is a closed thread; please try to upgrade/update your Design Studio 1.3 to SP2 or go up to 1.4

Otherwise please create a new discussion

Answers (0)