cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Retroactive wages in payslip and Payroll register

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

One of my client facing error while retroactive wage display in payslip and as well as Payroll register, when the employee is having any retro arrears that time the total arrears are coming as "Stat.net subs.adjustment" but client want the break up of this total arrear amount.

sample payslip :

Then I have created a new Payroll remuneration statement through PC00_M40_CEDT as below

After doing this changes the in the payslip I am able to see the retro amount break up in pay slip, but the retro amount is not calculated to /101 gross amount, and PF employee contribution is coming 3 times. can any one let me now what are the exact requirement for this issue ?

When I checked in RT table after running with the new paylip varient there are only two PF employee contribytions are there 1 is /3F1 calculating for current month earnings, and /ZF5 calculating for retro amount. there is no other employee PF deductions are there then form where this 3rd PF is coming in payslip? please do needful.

Thanks

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth, Leela mohan,

1) I want to know what is the impact on payroll posting, changing the arrear breakup from /552 to different arrear wage types?

2) What are all the wage types I have to consider for arrear process? 

3) After configuration of all arrear wage types and PCR customization do I need to stop /552 process?

4) Processing arrears calculation through wage type /552 is this sap standard process?

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

1) I want to know what is the impact on payroll posting, changing the arrear breakup from /552 to different arrear wage types?

A) you have to assign the symbolic a/c and G/L account to that Arrear wage type (same which is assigned to /552)

2) What are all the wage types I have to consider for arrear process?

A) you have to consider for all WT's from IT 0008, if client is changing for IT 0014 also you have to consider that also.

3) After configuration of all arrear wage types and PCR customization do I need to stop /552 process?

A) yes, you have to stop /552

4) Processing arrears calculation through wage type /552 is this sap standard process?

A) yes, it is the standard process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Thank you so much for quick reply, your suggestions are really helpful, I will complete my work and close this post.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the PCR's X041, X042, X043 you will understand the process

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

I think you might have written X041, X042, X043 instead of IN41, IN42, IN43.

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Thanks for help on this issue I am able to change the PCRs IN42 and IN43 and IN44, I have a small doubt now My client is using below wage types in 0008 infotype. Do I need to create 1 set of wage types (carry forward and arrear wage types) for all Infotype 008 wage types ? please do needful.

1ACTIVITY ALLOWANCE
2Basic Pay
3Call Allowance
4Conveyance Allowance
5Education Allowance
6Fixed Dearness Allowance
7House Rent Allowance
8Kit Allowance
9L T A Mothly
10Medical ALLOWANCE
11Other Allowance
12Personal Pay Allowance
13S.S ALLOWANCE
14Special Allowance

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

It's depend on the client business, if they want to calculate arrears on all the wage types you have to do so. For IT 0008 wage types is compulsory, IT 0014 & IT 0015 no need if you client want these also you has to do for these also.

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

Yes you have create 2 wage types for each and every wage type like one arrear & retro wage type.

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

Thanks you so much for quick reply, I will do as it is.

Regards,

Naresh.KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Thanks for quick reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is bank detail infotype maintained for this employee? check that too.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhagyashree,

I am not able to understand why we have to check the bank details infotype?

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

To stop /552 wage type do i need to block IN41 PCR from schema ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you stop that Arrears will not come for any employee.

if you give your scenario i try to suggest you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

As I told, for one of my client arrears calculation happening through /552 : Stat.net subs.adjustment, the same is configured at the time of implementation. Now they want break up of /552.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per all the reply's if you do the configuration for every wage type for arrears and CF wage type and maintained in the Salary slip (form 51) it will show all the arrear adjustments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK Praneth, I will complete and let you know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

To Stop processing /552 deactivate PCR X042 in INNR -> IN00.

Thanks,

Basanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

I have completed all the work, and in PE51 I have deleted and add all the retroactive wage type,

now everything is coming fine, But there is a calculation error in the total amount shown in the attached picture. I am not getting the clue, please do needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Here Conveyance arrer are coming twis, and Special allowance arrer is not coming in Pay slip as well as RT table also, I have checked ZN42, ZN43, ZN44 which I have configured. can you give any Idea plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

I have checked again, in pe51 form editor I have added Conveyance arrers two time I have corrected that, but special allowance arrers are not coming in payslip and RT table also, I have checked all the PCRs every thing assignment looks fine, but still it is it is not appearing, please do needful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Just now I got below document, but for indian payroll why it is not coming? Client says form the starting of implementation this issue is there. Please do needful.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

Please do needful, i need your help to clear this issue, kindly share your views.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

please share the PE51 tables for earnings and deductions.

in the deductions CF PF monthly is not necessary and system is not considering that amount also, please calculate. for arrears wt's have you created new ?

need to work around the remuneration table for this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Please find the screenshots :

PE51

Earnings

Deductions :-

This are earnings and deductions in PE51, as you said I now i will remove CF Pf monthly /ZF5 form deductions.please do needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

from your screen shots, i am totally confused Basic pay is there for 4 times starting with P (i think these are according to PA/EG wise configuration) another 2 are there 5000 - Basic pay 5010- Basic Adjustments.

5010 is for Arrears right ? check all the arrears wage type PC & CC classes in the table V_512W_D, and WT characteristics in the table V_T511

Tab Amount check mark for Add to total.

check and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Thanks for quick reply, as you said i have checked the RT there is only one basic payis there that is P001.

Our client is using only P001 "Basic pay"

when I checked the RT table it the total arrears amount is coming in the wage type /552 Stat.net subs.adjustment. there is no other break ups are there. please find the attached RT and do needful. (or) please let me know how i can break up /552 in RT table.

This is total RT table for below payslip :-

Please do needful

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

for these you have to change the PCR's IN42, IN43, IN44 and you have to change according to your wage types. check the PCR you will understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Do I need to create new wage types for arrears amount? and am giving the currently using PCRs

IN42, ZN43 (IN43), IN44. kindly help me in changing of this PCRs.

PCR (currently using in Payroll schema):

IN42:

PCR ZN43:

PCR IN44:

This are the PCRs IN42, ZN43 (IN43), IN44 using in production payroll Schema.

please do needful.

Thanks Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

first you have to create extra 2 wage types for each wage type in earnings side.

second create pcr's and assign in the schema ZNNR (copy of INNR  - Retroactive accounting INDIA) in the main schema ZN00 (copy of  IN00 - Payroll Schema for India)

screen shots for PCR:

ZN42:

ZN43:

ZN44:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth,

Thanks for support, I will do as you said and let you know the status.

Regards,

Naresh

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

Kindly change your PCR's IN42, IN43, IN44. & create 2 custom wage types as

2801 Basic

8001 Basic retro

9001 Basic Arrear

2801 Basic

ELIMI *