cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori - Launch Page issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have recently done SAP Fiori Installation and performed the configuration in both the SAP backend system (ERP) and SAP NW Gateway AS ABAP system as per SAP Fiori Installation / Security Guides.

Now, we are able open the individual app URLs (below)

Change Sales Orders : /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_sd_so_mon/index.html?change=true

Check Price and Availability : /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_sd_prav_mon/index.html

Create Sales Orders :              /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_sd_so_cr/index.html

Customer Invoices :             /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_sd_inv_mon/index.html

Track Sales Orders :             /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_sd_so_mon/index.html

Track Shipments : /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_sd_ship_mon/index.html

But, we are unable to see any tiles on the launch page through URL https://hostname:port/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/launchpage/home.html. We able to see only rearrange and logout options from this screen.

Can you please help here to display the fiori app tiles on the launch page.

Regards,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SAPUI5 is a prerequisite for SAP Fiori. Launch page is part of SAPUI5.

I think you have skipped required steps for SAPUI5 setup.

Activation oData services fir UI2

1852767Patches for the NW UI Add-on SP04 required for SAP Fiori
1855865SAP NW UI Add-on V1.0 SP04 : Corrections for SAP Home Page
1856299Upgrade SAPUI5 runtime to version 1.12.1
1857070SAP Fiori system login visual design fixes
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

Thanks for your solution. Launch Page is successfully opening after activating the service LAUNCHPAD (Launchpad Data Provider) in SPRO.

Regards,

Shankar

peter_yu3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hari,

I received the same erorr as you got, the launchpad page is blank. I have checked all the 4 notes list above and already add the LAUNCHPAD service in my Gateway, but I still get the error, would you please share your steps which you did to fix it with me, thanks.

My landscape is has a separate Gateway server + separate ECC....

BR,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At that time, I just added lauchpad service to services list in Gateway server

1. Go to path SPRO -> SAP Netweaver -> Gateway -> Administration -> General Settings - >Activate & Maintain services.

2. Add services

3.Select System Alias

4. Select LAUNCHPAD tech service (Launchpad Data Provider)

5. Select Localobject and enter

then this service will get activated in your Gateway server. After this, my launchpad worked fine

Regards,

Hari

peter_yu3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hari,

Thank you for reply, I have activate those services already, but mine still show me blank page.

BR,

Peter

Message was edited by: Beigen Yu my bad, i tried to call wrong page, i got the url from other place, which is index.html instead of home.html...now works now... Thanks.

peter_yu3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hari,

my home page showing the tiles now, but I have a strange issue with the tiles. it only works once. the steps:

1. sign in the home page, it show all the tiles which the roles assigned.

2. I click one tile, for example 'create sales order', it navigate to the app and able to create the sales order, after that I click the home page icon

3. it go back to the homepage, and all the tiles list it too, but when you click any of the tiles, none of them will navigate to the related app.

looks like after back to homepage, it lost all the navigation url for the tiles...

Any idea of it, thanks.

BR,

Peter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to launch create sales order, it's going to a blank screen. In the fiori installation guide it is given:

Deploy the following BAdIs:●

Customer Association to Employee - This BAdI is used in the Create Sales Orders add-on. You can find the BADI_SRA017_USER_TO_CUSTOMER in enhancement spot ES_SRA017_SALESORDER_CREATE. You can use it to implement a method for associating employees to customers. SRA017_SO_USR_TO_CUSTOMER is activated in the standard system. In this implementation the customers are associated with the employee by reading the employee responsible in the partner function of the customer master.●

Retrieve Product Image- This BAdI is used in the Create Sales Orders add-on. You can find the BADI_SRA017_PROD_IMG_RETRIEVER in enhancement spot ES_SRA017_SALESORDER_CREATE. There is no default implementation of this BAdI. Implementation needs to support following parameters:○IV_MATERIAL – Material ID. This parameter is mandatory.○IV_IMAGE_REQUIRED – This flag is used to indicate whether the image should be returned or only the metadata of the image. This is optional parameter.○EV_MIME_TYPE – This should contain the type of image. This is optional information.○EV_IMAGE_XSTRING – This field contains the image in XSTRING format .○EV_IMAGE_AVAILABLE – This flag should return whether image is available or not.

So, do i need to implement the BADI to retrieve product image. I am able to get data fortracking sales order, track shipments, check price and availability.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please create new post. Your issue is different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a new post. http://scn.sap.com/thread/3402163

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

I have a question to you with regard to BADI_SRA017_PROD_IMG_RETRIEVER implementation.

What object type did you use for Storing image files in Content Server?

TCode that we use in Content Server for this purpose --> OAC3.

Thank you in advance.