Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Editor Plugin install

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to install Agentry Editor 6.1.0.3 in my eclipse, i also tried on Mobile SDK 2.3  but it gives me following error.

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Software being installed: Agentry Editor Plugin 6.1.0.3 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 6.1.0.3)

Missing requirement: Agentry Editor Plugin 6.1.0.3 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 6.1.0.3) requires 'org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.jdbc.feature.feature.group 1.9.2.v201109161655-4-29oB5885QBB8HKW' but it could not be found

Please Suggest

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Manish,

Additionally, make sure that you are running Eclipse 3.7.2 and install Data Tools Platform using the following URL:

http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/downloads.php

After installing DTP-SDK 1.10.2 run the Agentry plugin installer again.

Regards,

Semih

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do we need to install Agentry plugin seperately in SMP 2.3 version.

Now i am getting following error.

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.

Software being installed: Agentry Editor Plugin 6.1.0.3 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 6.1.0.3)

Missing requirement: Agentry Editor Plugin 6.1.0.3 (com.syclo.agentry.editor.feature.feature.group 6.1.0.3) requires 'org.eclipse.wst.ws_core.feature.feature.group 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manesh,

Here are the steps:

1. Download 51045995 binaries and unzip

2. Install Eclipse Indigo (3.7.2) - http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/indigo/sr2

3. After installing Eclipse Indigo install Data Tools Platform 1.10.2 - This install is just dropping the binaries into the features/plugins directories under Eclipse install directory -

http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/downloads.php

4. Install Agentry binaries using local URL using Install New Software under Eclipse - Help - 51045995\Agentry-Dev-Tools2.3\Agentry_6.1.0.3_EditorPlugin_x86_64

5. Install SMP 2.3 Server binaries using 51045994

6. After 51045994 install completes check C:\SAP\MobilePlatform\Servers\AgentryServer directory

7. At that point you should not have a Agentry server install on your desktop (at least that was the case in my installation)

8. Execute 51045995\Agentry-Dev-Tools2.3\Agentry_6.1.0.3_Server_Admin_x64.exe and point the installer to your existing SMP Agentry installation location and reinstall the Agentry server. You can call that your Agentry Development Server Instance.

9. Point this installation to your SMP Agentry Server installation directory so that you don't end up with two Agentry server installations.

10. Install Agentry Administration using 51045995\Agentry-Dev-Tools2.3\Agentry_6.1.0.3_Server_Admin_x64.exe - this last installation is optional if you would like to install an additional Admin console on your desktop. Point this to Agentry.ini file to get the server connection.

11. Start your Eclipse and go to Agentry perspective.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Semih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I am trying to install the plugin... but what do you mean by "51045995"  ? where do I get that ?

Thanks!

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

This you will get from SAP Portal. This include needed software to install plugin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, sorry I didn't find it in SAP Portal ...

It isn't also available in the 30-days SMP trial, is it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lorena,

Do you have access to service marketplace? If you do you can download the SMP packages from service.sap.com.

Regards,

Semih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All !

I just downloaded the SMP2.3 from market space .. It has Server and SAP CC , but Mobile SDK is missing .. will some body help me out from where i can download the SAP Mobile SDK 2.3 . please give me the URL from which i can download ..

Thanks In Adv

Best,D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please provide a link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Semih

We have installed SMP 2.3 but we couldn't find the Agentry_6.1.0.3_EditorPlugin_x86_64.

We have access to the marketplace but could not find the plugin either.

Anyone knows where we can download the plugin ?

Tum

Former Member
0 Kudos

The plug-in is in the SDK.

Stephen

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Normally the Editor plugin installation will automatically download the dependancies during the installation.  As such you will need internet access to download those required components.

Sometimes the eclipse mirrors that you are trying to access have problems with the components and may result in timeouts.  To help with this situration start eclipse with the folllowing command line and retry the plugin installation

eclipse –vmargs –Declipse.p2.mirrors=false

Hopefully that will help.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want implement CRM Service Manager,

We have already downloaded Service Manager 3.1

and installed with crm add on,server,editor and test environment

but in test environment we are not able to see any data

what are the configration need to be done in sap crm system.

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekhak,

You would need to create some Service Orders and assignment configuration in the CRM system. Also, please ensure that the Service Orders are assigned to the corresponding Agentry Client user.

Hope I have answered your query

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

thanks for the reply

there are service orders created in CRM system for agentry user,but still after transmission client is showing (0) Service Orders.

Regards,

Lekhak Patil

CRVMANISH
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Semih,

Very Helpful.

former_member190800
Contributor
0 Kudos

first thing to make sure of is that the Eclipse version is Indigo and the JRE path is set properly