cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First response by and Duration until service end don`t calculate automatically - SLA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have na issue with SLA response profile in Solman 7.1 SP6. When I create incident message and save them no IRT and MPT calculate automatically but I have tu go to Service level Agreement block in CRM_UI choose response profile then IRT and MPT calculate.

What and where customize for automalically calculation of IRT and MPT ?

after saving incident

edit the SLA block

Please advice.

BR,

SAPFan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to check folowing

1. you have to assigned the SLA resp and serv profiled in Commpr01 to your product (e.g investigation)
  2. then in spro under ITSM goto transaction type and choose urs check if you have assigned the SLA determination procedure

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

Thanks for reply. Below print screen details:

1. COMMPR01:

2. SLA determination procedure for ZMIN

3. SLA determination procedure details

4. ZMIN transaction type details

Please advise.

BR,

SAPFan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try using Standard SLA determination procedure IT*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try with SMIN0001 determination procedure but don`t help. Calculation triggers when I edit SLA assigment block and choose empty field in response profile and choose again  SLA response profile. Than information 'Date calculation performed successfuly'  shows up.

Any ideas ?

BR,

SApFan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems something is wrong because the default product needs to be assigned automatically with SLA det proc but it is not happening.

Have you implemented any BADI?

Was it working with standard SMIN transaction type..have u tested that first ....i suggest test it first

its a bit difficult to help in this case wihout access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

OK, made tet for SMIN work fine. The problem is with ZMIN0001 status profile.....

Thanks for help.

EDIT:

OK, I adjusted  Z* status profile and dates are calculate correctly thanks for help!

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I know this is a late response and I am extending same thread , but I am facing similar issue as above .Whenever I am using Standard status profile , Dates are calculated correctly , but , with Z*status profile , it doesnt calculate as expected .

Would like to know what changes am I suppose to do in ZMIN001 profile to make this work .

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swati,

Run program AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE and just update status profile from smin to ZMIN transaction type. It works for me.

Also  implement latest notes for mentioned program.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

I ran this program and copied standrad transaction to YMIN (new transaction Type) and assigned Y* status profile to ZMIN transaction type , SLA dates were calculated correctly .

But , I am really not sure how to update status profile ZMIN0001 , since this program doesnt allow me to do so. Is there any other work around ?

Anyways , the issue is temporarily resolved since I can migrate all status to YMIN0001 status profile

Thanks for your help

Thanks

swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swati,

Please run program AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE using SE38 and choose Update transaction type

and choose F8. On the next screen choose as shwoned below:

The Other option is to update status profile search in SPRO tcode for 'Define Status Profile for User Status'. Find ZMIN0001 Statu profile delete it, save configuration. In the next step mark SMIN0001 and copy status profile to ZMIN0001 remember to choose proper language.

BR,

SAPFan