cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

But I have this message:The "from" value is larger than the "to" value for the interval node

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have BI7.3, I want to load from ECC hierarchy with intervals.

But I have this message:The "from" value is larger than the "to" value for the interval node

with ID 00000006 and node name .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Francoise,

Check your data there in node id 6 you have wrong value possibility for same hierarchy value you have another note with that node you have overlapping dates are maintained.

Regards,

Ganesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

surendra_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Francoise,

You are getting this because you are passing incorrect values to the Interval values like as follows .

Suppose your requirement is you want data from for Fiscal Year 201505 to 201605.

But while passing values for FROM values and  TO values .

Incorrect Passing of values to the intervals

In the above we are passing FROM Value is larger then the To value so that it's unable to get the data may be.

Correct passing of values to FROM value and TO value to the Intervals.

i think this is may help you .

Please check it once.

Regards

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member215845
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Francoise,

If you are using the IDoc format for transfer, please refer to the following documentation under the heading "Intervals in IDOC format";

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/ba/45db1795cd41ae83230ae01e882500/frameset.htm

You must create a start routine in the transformation in that case.

Best Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

What should write in the "start routine"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody can help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to add some code in the interval. Just uncomment the following code if commented:     CALL METHOD cl_rstran_gen_step_hier_split=>reset_interval_nodes       EXPORTING         i_iobjnm      = 'InfoObjectName'         i_t_intervals = SOURCE_PACKAGE_5       CHANGING         c_t_nodes    = SOURCE_PACKAGE_3. see the below link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-30698#comment-661283