cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll: PF & VPF Carry Forward incorrect for Retro Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Masters,

I have one issue regarding PF & VPF calculation, Kindly check and advise me.

Scenario: Employee joined in 01.01.2012 and  at the time employee Basic pay: 18117 . and employee opted for VPF- 88% and PF-12% as per company policy, and payroll run till may-2012 (31.05.2012) and in June employee Basic pay got changed to 19981 with effective from 01.04.2012.

Now when i'm running payroll for June - In payslip i'm getting CF PF Monthly (WT) - 3728 ( basic change amount for April and May) for June month - PF and VPF calculation correct.

Required Calculation:

1. changed basic pay-3728 *12/100 = 447.36 - Should be the employee CF PF Monthly (/ZF5)

2. VPF Carry farward not happening for April / May. ( i have created WT /ZF6 for CF VPF Montly )

How to check whether employee opted for VPF in IT587 in PCR Level. and attached the screen prints for the same .

Kindly help me.

Regards

Ganganna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be the PCR IN44 or related customized PCR (ZN44) does not have import the VPF wagetypes /AF6. That is why CF VPF /ZF6 is not generated. Change the PCR accordingly..

Regards,

Shiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right - how can bring /AF6 in PCR - ZN44 . and provide me logic that has to done in the same PCR . Please check below ZN44 pcr for your reference,

ZN44 Read balances carried forward (differences)

WGTYP?     Query wage type

/AF5

ELIMI *    Elim.time period ID

ADDWTE/ZF5 RT   Results table

-------------------------------

ZN43 Store the differences in DT (India)

/3EA

/3F5

ADDWTD/AF5 DT   Difference tab.

---------------------------------------------------------

ZN42 Formation of differences, transfer of non-revisable wage type

/3EA

/3F5

SUBWTD/AF5 DT   Difference tab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Is there any Operation or Function or PCR - to check IT0587 - VPF value?

Kindly help me.

Regards

Ganganna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Current Process:

For Arrears /AF5 (carry forward) will be generated and all are cumulated into /ZF5 as outflow.

PF stores in /3F1 and VPF stores in /3F2. At the time of retro accounting will get stores in /3F5 during payroll run and further stores in /AF5 as CF Pf monthly and further get cumulated in to /ZF5 as the outflow.

It means the differences of both PF and VPF are getting cumulated in to /ZF5 as CF Pf monthly.

We need to split the amount while depositing into PF and VPF trust only If the Trust is same for Both PF and VPF:

Create /AF6 and /ZF6 wagetypes.

Modify PCR IN54 (ZN54) for /AF6

Modify sub schema ZNNR (Retroactive accounting) and inserted rule ZN54 in to subschema ZNNR

Modify PCR's IN42, IN43, IN44 (ZN42, ZN43, ZN44) to store the differences of /3F1, /3F2 directly into /AF5 and /AF6 and further cumulated into /ZF5 and /ZF6 (earlier the arrear amount of /3F1, /3F2 getting stored in to /3F5 and further stores into /AF5 and /ZF5)

Now the arrear amount of PF and VPF are getting stores in to RT as CF PF and CF VPF in /ZF5 and /ZF6 wagetypes respectively.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

i have checked it the same before , my question is VPF percentage based on user . how can we check it. and it could be a great help if can give me detials each pcr logic details .

Kindly help me.

Regards

Ganganna

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard operations used for PCR doen not meet your requirement because function p0587 is the only way to get the PF details in 587, but this function doesnot pick the VPF value or percentage. Generally we use the operation TABLE in a PCR to call the field variable using VARGB operation. This operation also doenot support this scenario.

So I suggest you to ask your ABAPER to go through the operation TABLE and then create a custom Operation to read the required field. Then it would be very easy to write a PCR accordingly.

Regards,

Shiva

******Please rate if useful******

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check up in T.Code pc00_M99_CWTR whether the standard wagetypes of EPF (/3f series are being calculated correctly and confirm yourself)

If it is ok, then you need to check (and change if required) the standard PCRs (IN42, IN43 & IN44) for carry forward & b/f the amounts to current month.

If you are usinga z schema, the PCRs may be copied and ZPCRs might have been created.

Regards,

Kishan Reddy, K