Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getwa not assigned in SAPLSLVC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I have a problem at the execution of an ALV. I have automaticaly the "Getwa not assigned" dump.

I checked the name of the fields that are in fieldcatalog as I saw on the internet and checked my internal table has the same field than the fieldcatalog, with no result.

Here is the entire message:

Field symbol has not yet been assigned.

Error in the ABAP Application Program

The current ABAP program "SAPLSLVC" had to be terminated because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

You attempted to access an unassigned field symbol

(data segment 32821).

This error may occur if

- You address a typed field symbol before it has been set with

ASSIGN

- You address a field symbol that pointed to the line of an

internal table that was deleted

- You address a field symbol that was previously reset using

UNASSIGN or that pointed to a local field that no

longer exists

- You address a global function interface, although the

respective function module is not active - that is, is

not in the list of active calls. The list of active calls

can be taken from this short dump.

SAPLSLVC

LSLVCF36

(FORM)

FILL_DATA_TABLE

Here is my code about fields displayed and fieldcatalog:

DATA: V_VENDORNUM         TYPE LFBK-LIFNR, 
      V_VENDORNAME        TYPE LFA1-NAME1,
      V_COUNTRYISOCODE    TYPE T005-INTCA,
      V_BANKKEYS          TYPE LFBK-BANKL,
      V_BANKACCOUNTNUMBER TYPE LFBK-BANKN,
      V_IBAN              TYPE TIBAN-IBAN,
      WA_IBANTABLE        TYPE ZLIGNEIBAN.
      WT_IBANTABLE     TYPE TABLE OF ZLIGNEIBAN.

MOVE V_VENDORNUM         TO WA_IBANTABLE-VENDORNUM.
    MOVE V_VENDORNAME        TO WA_IBANTABLE-VENDORNAME.
    MOVE V_COUNTRYISOCODE    TO WA_IBANTABLE-COUNTRYISOCODE.
    MOVE V_BANKKEYS          TO WA_IBANTABLE-BANKKEYS.
    MOVE V_BANKACCOUNTNUMBER TO WA_IBANTABLE-BANKACCOUNTNUMBER.
    MOVE V_IBAN              TO WA_IBANTABLE-IBAN.

APPEND WA_IBANTABLE TO WT_IBANTABLE.

PERFORM ADD_FIELDCAT USING:
     'CodeFournisseur' '!ZLIGNEIBAN-VENDORNUM'         '000010' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T01,
     'NomFournisseur'  '!ZLIGNEIBAN-VENDORNAME'        '000030' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T02,
     'CodePays'        '!ZLIGNEIBAN-COUNTRYISOCODE'    '000002' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T03,
     'CodeBanque'      '!ZLIGNEIBAN-BANKKEYS'          '000015' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T04,
     'NumCompte'       '!ZLIGNEIBAN-BANKACCOUNTNUMBER' '000018' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T05,
     'IBAN'            '!ZLIGNEIBAN-IBAN'              '000034' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T06.

Thank you for your help.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome(Bienvenue) on sdn, some hints :

- If ZLIGNEIBAN is a structure or table name, don't build a field catalog from scrap but use FM like LVC_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE or pass the stucture name to ALV FM or Class.

- Check field catalog for lowercase or other current errors.

- Check the layout parameter, if you declared a box field to select lines, If this field does not belong to the internal table, a dump can (and will) occur.

- If you can display the ALV before the dump, use [the Consistency check|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/d6/23253963143e6ae10000000a11402f/frameset.htm] else check the parameter of the alv class/FM to add the check in the call, parameter like I_CONSISTENCY_CHECK.

Regards,

Raymond

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome(Bienvenue) on sdn, some hints :

- If ZLIGNEIBAN is a structure or table name, don't build a field catalog from scrap but use FM like LVC_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE or pass the stucture name to ALV FM or Class.

- Check field catalog for lowercase or other current errors.

- Check the layout parameter, if you declared a box field to select lines, If this field does not belong to the internal table, a dump can (and will) occur.

- If you can display the ALV before the dump, use [the Consistency check|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/d6/23253963143e6ae10000000a11402f/frameset.htm] else check the parameter of the alv class/FM to add the check in the call, parameter like I_CONSISTENCY_CHECK.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thank you Raymond, it was an error between chair and keyboard. I wrote my titles in the first parameter instead of the fieldname. I had to wrote:

'VENDORNUM'         '!ZLIGNEIBAN-VENDORNUM'         '000010' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T01,
     'VENDORNAME'        '!ZLIGNEIBAN-VENDORNAME'        '000030' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T02,
     'COUNTRYISOCODE'    '!ZLIGNEIBAN-COUNTRYISOCODE'    '000002' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T03,
     'BANKKEYS'          '!ZLIGNEIBAN-BANKKEYS'          '000015' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T04,
     'BANKACCOUNTNUMBER' '!ZLIGNEIBAN-BANKACCOUNTNUMBER' '000018' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T05,
     'IBAN'              '!ZLIGNEIBAN-IBAN'              '000034' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T06.

and not:

'CodeFournisseur' '!ZLIGNEIBAN-VENDORNUM'         '000010' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T01,
     'NomFournisseur'  '!ZLIGNEIBAN-VENDORNAME'        '000030' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T02,
     'CodePays'        '!ZLIGNEIBAN-COUNTRYISOCODE'    '000002' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T03,
     'CodeBanque'      '!ZLIGNEIBAN-BANKKEYS'          '000015' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T04,
     'NumCompte'       '!ZLIGNEIBAN-BANKACCOUNTNUMBER' '000018' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T05,
     'IBAN'            '!ZLIGNEIBAN-IBAN'              '000034' 'L' C_SHOW   TEXT-T06.

Thank you again.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.