cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Access control and SAP Workflow (UWL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GRC Forum,

I have seached high and low through SDN and SAP Service marketplace and have not found the answer to what I hope is a simple question. My question is as follows:

In the GRC Access Control Gui I have under the TAB "My Work" views (for example: "Request for Approval" and "Requests on Hold" ) which appear to be Workflows. I was hoping someone here could tell me if it is possible (now or in the future), and if possible how, to connect the GRC to a portal and get these Workflows into the UWL. Unfortunately I am just starting with the GRC but I have good knowledge of the Portal and UWL. I would greatly appreciate any Information in this direction. The following information about the systems:

Portal 7.0 SPS 19

GRC 5.3

If any further Info is needed please let me know

Thanks in advance

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

SAP Consulting offers a service to make that possible. Contact me directly if you have (or are ) a customer that is interested.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

You can acces GRC AC from Portal but I highly doubt that you can integrate CUP workflow with UWL. If someone can do it, I would really love to see it.

Alpesh

0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh,

as Frank wrote there is a solution (also for CUP Workflows) and it does work!

You can get in touch with Frank for details...

Cheers,

Dominc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dominic and Frank. If I open a message with SAP, will SAP be able to provide the solution?

Alpesh

0 Kudos

As Frank wrote SAP Consulting offers this so opening a CSS/customer message will not help here.

You'll have to hire someone from SAP Consulting to implement this as it's not a standard solution!

Cheers,

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

It is certainly possible to deploy GRC within a Portal but I am not sure that you can customise the delivery of the workflow to be received in the UWL.

If you are using SPM, you should be able to route the log reports to Controllers via the UWL but not the CUP workflows for approval.

I believe that the CUP workflow engine is held within GRC CUP itself and cannot be customised easily.

If you find out differently, then please let me know!

Simon