Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "No data maintained for material XXX plant YY in transfer period"

maruthi_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do a forecast for the finished product based on the consumption values. Consumption values are maintained in the material master and I went in MC87 and created the sales plan copying from forecast. Now when I tried to transfer this sales plan to demand management I am getting error as u201CNo data maintained for material XXX plant YY in transfer periodu201D.

And is there any way where I can do all this process as a background job. If not all the steps up to which step I can do in background?

Please throw some light on these.

Thanks,

Maruthi Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

maruthi_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Useful answer!!

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please closed the discussion, if your issue is addressed.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please select third redio button option transfer plan to PG material mark tick active there and maintain tranfer period from to date. Remove the invisable transfer tick mark put active version and requiremt type LSF or VSF and check.

Else try eith In MC74 or MC75 you have to select the radio button for Production plan for material or PG member then enter the period From take back dated and to period up to your requirement.

Also please refer the OSS Note 319220 - Error MA640 during transfer to demand management

Note 604879 - MC76: Error message MA640 upon demand management transfer

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Mr Rupesh,

Your blogs and answers are ever been helpful for all the novices like me.

Regards

Sreenivas Nittala