SAP Dashboard Design (Xcelsius Engage) 2008 Component SDK SP3
SAP Dashboard Design (formerly known as Xcelsius Engage) 2008 SP3 Component SDK is now available, make sure you uninstall any older versions of the SDK. The SDK is included as a custom installation type when you install the solution. Refer to the SP3 install guide for more details.
What's new in SP3 Component SDK:
- Updated documentation for use with Flex Builder 3
- Support for browsing for files from the property sheet
- Support for embedding images via the property sheet
- Support for updating the property sheet binding address when the user moves the cells in the spreadsheet
- Additional sample dashboards
About the Flex SDK
SAP Dashboard Design gives users the capability to easily visualize complex data modeled in Excel. The Component SDK is the result of demands for new and custom visual and non-visual components, and enables Flex developers to add new components to their dashboards.Flex developers can convert any Flex widget or component and add it to the designer. To enable developers to freely develop components for SAP Dashboard Design (Xcelsius) 2008 we are providing a free 60-day development keycode. Watch the Component SDK primer video for more information.
To download the SDK, download the free trial of SAP Crystal Dashboard Design, starter package and select a custom install.
Third party developers can submit their SDK-based add-ons (add-on) to SAP for integration certification. Among other things, the SAP certification test will test/check:
- Add-on Installation and Un-installation
- Add-on Component Initialization
- Add-on Naming
- Add-on Workflow
- Custom Excel Functions
- Custom Connections
More information, visit the Third Party Add-ons for SAP Dashboard Design (Xcelsius Engage) 2008 page.