Help Center Outlook
Information About Planned Features
The Help Center will be improved and extended in future versions. This page gives you an idea of planned developments.
Any information about planned features is subject to change and not binding.
SAP Solution Manager Repository for Help Center Content
Currently a shared network folder is used as a repository for files referenced from the Help Center. As the SAP Solution Manager is a standard implementation tool used by SAP customers, its repository will be made available for Help Center content. The Help Center will offer the following functions:
- Creation of links to documents and Learning Maps created during implementation or upgrade projects.
- Creation of links to files stored in the repository of the Solution Manager.
Search for Help Center Content
In order to optimize the Help Center's usability, its UI will be enhanced as follows :
- Formatting options in the notes and FAQ editor.
- Editing and display of notes and FAQs directly in the Help Center and no longer in a separate dialog box.
- Possibility to open several FAQs at the same time.
In order to allow an easier and more flexible administration of Help Center content, the following functions will be made available:
- Translation support for notes, FAQs and link texts.
- Tool for central administration of Help Center content.