SAP BW 7.3 ABAP Support Packages - News
SAP BWNews Notes
Check out the listed SAP BWNews notes to see which notes are delivered with the according Support Package.
SAP NetWeaver 7.3
SAP BW News Note
Check out all release notes for detailed information on SAP 7.3 SPS. (Logon to SAP Help Library is required)
- SAP always recommends to apply the latest Support Package
- For all SAP BW 7.3 powered by SAP HANA Ramp up customers it is strongly recommended to implement SP06. For detailed information please have a look at note 1657994. SAP also recommends to apply the latest available SAP HANA revision.
- The release dates for the Support Package Stacks can be found in the Support Package Stack Schedule (SMP login required).
- Please see the SAP NetWeaver 7.3 Support Package Stack page (SMP login required). This page is the central point of information for planning the implementation of Support Package Stacks (SP Stacks) for SAP NetWeaver 7.0.
- For regular updates please subscribe to the notes above as follows: You need to display the note on the service marketplace page. Use the direct links above or use SAP notes search and enter the note number directly. To subscribe to this special note activate the "subscribe" button (left hand above the title line of the note page). Also make sure that your E-Mail notification is activated (for activation see note 487366).
- Importing Support Packages: Please note that after implementing a Support Package, you are usually required to perform additional maintenance in transaction SNOTE. SAP Notes that are already installed may become inconsistent. This can lead to function errors or syntax errors. Go to transaction SNOTE and reimplement the SAP Notes that are no longer consistent. Your BW system is only operable and consistent after you have reimplemented these SAP Notes.