SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
by Open Text
SAP Extended ECM is a content management solution that integrates seamlessly into SAP business processes thus providing unstructured content with comprehensive business context. The product includes a complete set of ECM capabilities including Document Management, Records Management, Scanning, Archiving and Collaboration. Thus customers can manage the complete lifecycle of content, from creation, to sharing and approvals, publication, search archiving, retention and destruction - all within the context of the business process. The application can deliver exactly the right content to the SAP or Non-SAP business user based on his/her role and the process step.
- Difficult to view relevant content associated with a business process because it's fragmented across applications
- Business documents reside in different applications, resulting in content silos
- High costs associated with managing and storing unstructured content and structured data
- Lack of supporting information to make business decisions
- Inability for stakeholders to collaborate on content.
- No consistent approach to records management that spans content across the enterprise
- Increased regulatory and governance requirements.
- Reduce Cost - reduce data and document storage and administrative costs
- Increase Productivity - gain efficiency by being able to access all content relevant to a business process within SAP GUI. Additionally, save time as a result of shorter backup and recovery windows.
- Reduce Risk - implement DoD 5015.2 certified records management solution for all unstructured content automatically.
- Gain Competitive Advantage - with process transformation capability you can connect people, processes and content to quickly and efficiently respond to the changing market conditions.
- Improve Customer Experience - native integration with document management solution allows a quick and complete view of all customer information.
Learn about key customer challenges related to managing content and how out of box integration of SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management (ECM) by Open Text and SAP Business Suite helps customers improve productivity, reduce cost and mitigate risk.
Solution Brief: Connecting Enterprise Content to SAP Business Suite u00A0 (coming soon)
The challenge to align document-centric business processes with the ERP transaction data, whilst at the same time integrating the ERP-stored repositories of document information into the overall enterprise content management strategy. Users who have integrated their systems are reaping a strong return on investment from gains in productivity, customer service and knowledge access.
IDC Whitepaper: Enterprise Content Meets Enterprise Business Processu00A0 (coming soon)
SAP Invoice Management by Open Text
Enhancing Productivity, Cash Flow, and Vendor Relations u00A0 (Solution Brief)
Optimizing Accounts Payable u00A0 (Solution in Detail)
McKesson Automates the Expense Report Process u00A0 (Webinar)
SAP Invoice Management by Open Text u00A0 (Flash Demo)
Delhaize Business Transformation Study - Invoice Management u00A0 (Customer Success Story)
u2022 SAP Document Access and SAP Archiving by Open Text
Soltution in Detail u00A0