Xcelsius Free Add-ons and Prototypes
Discover and Inspire New Capabilities
Please remember, these are prototypes only and NOT for use in production environments.
Xcelsius Web 2.0 components add-on
Xcelsius Web 2.0 components add-on helps customize Xcelsius dashboards and visualizations with some emerging web2.0 visualizations. This components add-on is a set of typical visualization Web 2.0 as well as Web 2.0 data source.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidations Data Grid Add-on for Xcelsius
BPC Data Grid provides additional functionalities that the existing grid in Xcelsius doesn't support such as a true column header, sorting, re-arranging columns, and row selection. Here is a demo of how to consume BPC Data in Xcelsius using this add-on component.
XComponents is a single package of the following add-on components:
- XGlobe and XScorecard - XGlobe uses the Papervision3D library to produce a remarkable 3D animated globe and the XScorecard extends the functionality of the XTreeGrid to add a number of new features including traffic light indicators on each KPI. View demo.
- XYahooMap - The XYahoomap component is a simple extension to the Yahoo Maps Flash control (available here), which provides full map drag, zoom and differing views (map, satelite, etc) of a normal Yahoo Map but now it can be part of an Xcelsius model.View demo.
- XProgressImage - XProgress image takes two images and uses one to overlay the other to provide a progress indicator. In the Xcelsius designer the user can choose which images they want to overlay and whether progress is shown left to right or bottom to top.
- XTree and XTreeGrid - These components allow selection of hierarchical data in Xcelsius.
- XBulletChart and XSparkline Chart - These two chart types are becoming an increasingly common requirement for dashboards. This time the components are based on the Flex charting library which comes with some versions of Flex.