aBPM – a solution extension offered by SAP Consulting
Extend the development capabilities of SAP BPM by using a declarative UI-design based on business-friendly Excel format
SAP Business Process Management enables business and IT professionals to compose processes jointly using a single, directly executable process model.
As a framework which comprises multiple years of experiences with BPM implementation projects aBPM complements SAP BPM for the rapid and model driven implementation of customer-specific user interfaces as well as associated typical requirements within the BPM context based on the newest UI technologies from SAP.
The aBPM framework is based on a metadata model which is leveraged to render user interfaces during runtime. This approach allows the configuration of a process data model in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet template from which all necessary artefacts are being generated.
The aBPM-framework enables you to extend the development capabilities of SAP BPM and to benefit from the advantages of code generation.
For recurring requirements standardized solutions have been implemented as part of the aBPM framework. This contains:
- Context sensitive process search with an overview about important process details and a form inside
- Change tracking options
- Help value integration (locals as well as loaded from external systems)
- Social collaboration options
- Process attachments with DMS integration
- Full versioning (extends BPM process versioning to UI and callback versioning)
- Translation tool for support with internationalization of user interfaces and all other process artifacts
- HTML email services
- PDF generation
Here you will soon find the latest learning oppportunites, including presentations, webinars and access to aBPM experts.
The full functionality of this community will become available with the release of the new SAP Community Network, which is currently still in beta (Check out the beta version: SAP Community beta).
There you will find the following opportunities:
Learn about the latest capabilities of aBPM and enhance your skills for professional usage & development
Exchange ideas and network with your peers
Influence the progress of aBPM
Take a closer look and explore our blogs and further content on this hot topic – you will love it!
Blogs on aBPM
- Have a look at the current aBPM roadmap
- Benefits and funding concept of the Solution Extension
- How can I influence the backlog of aBPM?
- Typical use cases and arguments for aBPM (accelerated implementation for SAP NetWeaver BPM)
- aBPM Step by Step - Part 1, Part 2
- aBPM: Retrieve Helpvalue Contents Programmatically in Callback Methods
Related SCN Spaces
- SAP Business Process Management
- SAP Process Orchestration
- SAP Solution Extensions
- SAP UI5 Developer Center
Any further questions?
Please contact Katrin Welsch (firstname.lastname@example.org)