News Update on SAP Best Practice of SuccessFactors EC with 3rd Party Integraiton
As of 13th June 2016, another new version of the "SAP Best Practices of SuccessFactors Employee Central with 3rd Party Integration" is released, providing you more options and visibility to jump start 3rd party integration.
Highlights for the NEW release:
- New iflow template for EC with 3rd party Time&Attendance outbound integration
- New iflow template for 3rd party Time&Attendance system to EC payroll inbound integration
- Improved configuration documents, adding more practical adjustment cases according to different requirements, including for example:
- How to Use XSLT Mapping for Complex Output Requirement
- How to Change Output Mapping
- How to Change the Processing Logic or adding Sub-process
- How to add more Externalized Parameters
News updates for the best practice package ecosystem:
- Since now SAP HCI (HANA Cloud Integration) is the central strategic integration platform for SAP and a core constituent of SAP's cloud strategy. Knowing how to use it is therefore essential for the future success of every company in the SAP ecosystem. To learn how to model, run, and monitor integration scenarios, development of adapters for connecting to various systems, and also roadmap about SAP HCI’s future, here's the new OpenSAP HCI Course Application Integration Made Simple with SAP HANA Cloud Integration which can help.
- Based on SAP Best Practice of SF EC with 3rd party integration package, SAP Partners of third Party Payroll Service Vendors can build their own Integration Solution between SuccessFactors Employee Central with their system. And the partner's integration solution can be certified by SAP ICC. To know more about this program,and find out how to make your integration to be certified, please feel free to contact us (Package Owner Cherry XU, BPO Program Owner Chris Els, ICC Shmila Saleem).
Are you also interested in how to build the integration based on the SAP Best Practice of SF EC with Third-party Integration templates? Please follow our Jam group where we will share more implementation stories and knowledge. Find our package content on SMP and also find guidance on basic adoption scenarios based on the package here.