How to maintain the Web Host parameter for Data Services/ Business Objects system
This tutorial describes how to maintain the Web Host in Remoteos parameter. Please follow the below steps to get this done.
Step 1: Get an agent name for a DSS System
- Launch the TCODE SOLMAN_SETUP
- Navigate to Managed System Configuration
- Filter the Technical Systems with your SID
- Choose the Technical System and click on “Full Configuration”
- The new screen opens for “Managed System Configuration”
- Launch the step – 3 (Assign Diagnostics Agent) and copy the “server name” as depicted in the below screenshot,
Step 2: Add the Web Host Parameter
- Launch the “Agent administration” using the below URL,
- Select the “Application Configuration” Tab
- Navigate to the agent application “com.sap.smd.agant.application.remoteos”
- Choose the agent from the “Select Scope”
- Click on “Add Property” to add the new property
- Name: ENV_SID_DSS_BOE_WEB_HOST
- Value: The copied agent name from – Step – 1.
Step 3: Reboot the agent
- In the Agent Administration, launch the tab “Agents”
- Filter the server name (with your agent name)
- Choose “Reboot Agent”
- The restart would take some time. Refresh the table for the green status to ensure that the agent is started.