Configuration for Pack Spec Rounding at Supplier Level
1. Access sequence created: ZDUA and Condition table used SAPIBD01 and Fields in condition table SAPIBD01 and Field Ship From is selected as optional so that we can use this same access sequence from other Source.
Configuration : SPRO-> SCM Basis-> Pack -> Packaging Specification-> Determination of Packaging Specifications-> Define Access Sequences
2. Condition type used is ZDUA
3. Determination procedure used is ZSPP_D.
4. ZSPP_DRP_ROUNDING is the rounding profile defined and Rounding profile Configuration in DRP.
SPRO-> Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Supply Chain Planning -> Service Parts Planning (SPP) -> Basic Settings -> Define Rounding Profile
5. Setting of Z_DRP service profile which is used for DRP. ZSPP_DRP_ROUNDING is rounding profile assigned.
SPRO-> Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Supply Chain Planning -> Service Parts Planning (SPP)->Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) ->Define Service Profile for DRP
6. Pack spec ZSPP_0048 maintained for supplier XXX and Target qty 75 at level SPP rounding
7. Testing pack spec in simulation mode using transaction /SAPAPO/AC12