Monitoring Incoming E-Mails in SAP Cloud for Customer
As an administrator in SAP Cloud for Customer you can enable the monitoring of incoming e-mails via Web Service Message Monitoring.
This goes hand-in-hand with configuring the allowed MIME types for e-mails -- refer to this document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-64842
Thanks to @Parul Upadhyaya for this great info!
- Go to (Beta) Administratration and then under Integration choose Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Open the advanced filter.
- For the Service Interface search parameter, choose More Options.
- Add one or both of the following service interfaces, depending on your business scenario:
- For B2C E-Mail Scenario, add: ServiceRequestingIn
- For B2B E-Mail Scenario, add: EmailServiceRequestingIn
- Add any additional search parameters you need and then choose Save Query.
- You can also set the query to default.