ANN: SAP GUI for Java 7.40 rev 6 available for download
SAP GUI for Java 7.40 rev 6 is now available for download.
Enhancements and New Features
- Support for New OS Versions:
- Fedora 23
- openSUSE Leap 42.1
- SAP UI Landscape:
- The landscape converter now also supports importing connections using load balancing from saplogon.ini without having a separate sapmsg.ini and services file.
- Enhanced Search:
- With result lists targeted for multiple fields, it could happen that not all fields have been populated with the chosen value.
- The input length now is always limited to what the backend will handle.
- Uploading files with mass data including encoded characters in their file name did not work properly. Function module GUI_UPLOAD was affected.
- Calendar Control:
- Selecting a date in the horizontal calendar has reported the wrong value.
- The focus on controls in modal dialogs has been reported incorrectly. This for example resulted in usability issues with keyboard navigation in controls with actions involving round trips.
- Signature Design:
- When using a system dependent scheme, several components did not adjust their colors appropriately.
- High Contrast Theme:
- Various rendering issues have been fixed.
For details please refer to the manual (chapter "6.2 Release Notes and System Requirements" and "2. Installation") of the PlatinManual and SAP note 2059424.
Please use Java 8 Update 40 or newer, because some known issues related to the Html control component have been addressed.
SAP GUI for Java 7.30 is no longer supported. Therefore please upgrade to SAP GUI for Java 7.40.
For migrating your landscape configuration, please refer to the SAP UI Landscape Configuration Guide.
P.S. For feedback and questions, please post a new thread.
In case you want to report an issue, preferably create a support message on component BC-FES-JAV.