SAP Supplier Relationship Management
How could you change MM PO created from SRM in Extended Classic Scenario
- There is some inconsistency between SRM PO and MM PO in Extended Classic Scenario. You want to change the MM PO to correct the inconsistency.
- You want to edit the MM PO and make a temporary change in order to investigate errors and debug.
- Please note it is not recommended to test in Production system.
In this document you will see how to by-pass the standard check and make the MM PO editable.
- Set a break point Include - MM06EF0L_LESEN_BELEG.
- Start transaction ME22N
- Reached the break point and put the cursor at ENDIF
- Go to statement and then F8 .
- Then you are able to edit the MM PO.