Issues Cause and Resolution of Issues in ARA and EAM V1.0
Table of Contents
- General Information & Use
- Issue 1: ARA Role Risk Analysis: Connection time out: 500 connection time out. 2
- Issue 2: EAM: Firefighter doesn’t start for firefighter. 3
- Issue 3: EAM: Firefighter Login status indicator not changed. 4
- Issue 4: EAM: Firefighter email notification not generated by firefighter user. 5
1. General Information & Use:
This document will be useful to fix some common issues during GRC AC10.1 configuration.
Below is the system version information.
GRC SYSTEM: 10.1
2. Issue 1: ARA Role Risk Analysis: Connection time out: 500
connection time out.
While running the Risk Analysis for User and Roles below time out occurs in Foreground run.
Error Screen in Attachment of Issue1
Resolution: Set the below Parameter Time out: 30 and Proctimeout: 600 as below to provide maximum process time to run the Risk Analysis in Foreground.
Parameter : icm/server_port_0 = PROT=HTTP,PORT=1080,TIMEOUT=30,PROCTIMEOUT=600
3. Issue 2: EAM: Firefighter doesn’t start for firefighter.
Environment: GRC 10.1 Setup : Decentralized EAM
Issue: The firefighter assignment of firefighter id is visible on the Dashboard under transaction /GRCPI/GRIA_EAM. But while executing the Firefighter System is not starting new window session of Firefighter id executed.
Cause: This problem is caused due to lack of authorizations in firefighter id role in decentralized system firefighter.
Resolution : This problem resolved by assigning S_USER_GRP with activity 05 to firefighter id role in Plugin System.
Note: Don’t give activity 02 first. First try with activity 03 and 05 and if that doesn’t resolve then give activity 02.
4. Issue 3: EAM: Firefighter Login status indicator not changed
Issue: After Login to Firefighter Id the status indicator of Firefighter is not changed to Red.
Cause: This issue was because of missing authorization with Firefighter User roles.
Resolution: After Investigation and trace below is the missing authorization required by firefighter user.
Note this is for firefighter user not for firefighter id.
S_USER_GRP: Activity 03 and 05.
S_GUI : Activity 02,60 and 61
S_ALV_LAYO : Activity 23
S_DOKU_AUTH : MAINTAIN
Note: For More missing authorization trace the user after assigning the admin role and check all the t.code checked and compare with the existing one.
In my case it’s working fine.
5. Issue 4: EAM: Firefighter email notification not generated by firefighter
Issue: After execution of Firefighter email notification not generated by firefighter for controller.
Resolution: Assign the below object to firefighter user.
Your thoughts, comments in order to improve this guide will be helpful.
Main motive of starting with this document is to cover all the issues for relevant solutions in one
place and will cover more in my next version.
Hope this Document helps you in configuration and resolution.