Early Knowledge Transfer for SAP S/4HANA Finance - where to find it on Partneredge / SAP Learning Hub
If you want to profit from our Early Knowledge Transfer activies on SAP S/4HANA Finance, let me point out the two basic ways how to access our valuable assets:
1. You are a Partneredge Partner
A series of Early Knowledge Transfer webinars was conducted from March throughout October 2015 on key topics within SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503. The recordings are also available for Partneredge partners through the Partneredge Portal - even if these do not have a subscription to SAP Learning Hub. Slide decks (as pdf files) are embedded in the recordings and can be downloaded from there. Please click the banner for SAP Simple Finance enablement on that page (see below).
2. You are a customer or partner who subscribed to SAP Learning Hub
1. Please logon to SAP Learning Hub.
(If you do not yet have a user, please subscribe to SAP Learning Hub. Access should be provided within 1-2 days.)
2. Subscribe for the learning room of your choice. For LoB Finance related content, this is the recommended learning room: SAP Finance - Learning Room (OLR LR-FIN-ACCT-ERP)
3. You will find all courses and Early Knowledge Transfer Learning Maps for SAP S/4HANA when you access the page "S/4HANA" from the menu of the learning room. (This page is listed at the very left of the menu, under "Show more".)
For further information, please have a look at the presented slides of our Early Knowledge Transfer info session from May 2015.