Import Cloud Service SSL Certificate in Solution Manager
In the context of Hybrid Scenarios, Exception Management and Integration Monitoring collectors are connecting, from Solution Manager, to the Cloud Service provider in order to collect exceptions or statistical data. To allow this outgoing connection from Solution Manager, the SSL Certificate of the Cloud Service provider has to be imported in Trust Manager (STRUST).
This document will explain how to export the SSL Certificate from the Could Service provider using Internet Explorer and to import it into Solution Manager.
Export SSL Certificate from Cloud Service Provider
- Open the Cloud Service URL (e.g. https://platform.boomi.com/)
- Click on 'View' > 'Security report' or on the padlock on the right part of the navigation bar
- Click on 'View certificates'
- Click on the 'Details' tab, and click on 'Copy to File...' button
- In the Certificate Export Wizard, click on 'Next >' button
- Select the 'Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER)' format and click on 'Next >' button
- Enter a file name, click on 'Next >' button and click on 'Finish' button
Import SSL Certificate in Solution Manager
- Open Trust Manager (STRUST Transaction)
- Double click on 'SSL client SSL Client (Anonymous)' node and click on 'Import certificate' button
- in the Import Certificate popup, select the SSL Certificate and validate
- Click on 'Add to Certificate List' button
- Click on 'Save' button