SAP Lumira - November 2014 Edition
Monthly SAP Lumira
Calling All Developers
Are you an expert "DataGeek"? We're inviting the best of the best to join this year's DataGeek Challenge to create the most compelling custom visual extensions using SAP Lumira software. Read more about our prizes and how to join.
SAP Lumira, standard edition
Highlights of the new release include:
- Nine language versions
- Desktop, server, or cloud-based deployment
- Dynamic toolbar icons
- Support for more number formats
- Conditional formatting
- Ability to jump to a page within a story
- Links to text, pictograms, pictures, and shapes
- Dynamic updating of infographics according to the latest data
For more information and full details on the latest version of SAP Lumira, read here.
- Tell Your Data Story with Infographics
How do you convey information based on huge amounts of data to your audience? Infographics are visualizations that improve user understanding by condensing large amounts of information into a format that is compelling for the reader. In this video, learn how you can use SAP Lumira to create infographics without graphic designer skills or complex software.
- Gain an Overview of Infographics
This overview of infographics guides you through the process of visualizing and publishing your data once you have acquired and prepared it in SAP Lumira.
- Create Infographics
Focusing on the "compose room", this tutorial takes you through the process of creating an infographic. See examples of how you can create visually stunning and creative infographics in SAP Lumira
- Filter Through the Noise of Big Data
Studies show that we are more likely to trust images than text. With endless waves of data in our digital landscape, it is important to have the skills to distinguish between truthful insights and misrepresentations. Learn the three steps you can take to become better informed.
- View Storyboards from SAP Lumira in the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence suite
Why do you need to use the SAP HANA platform to share a storyboard from SAP Lumira with another user of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence? Dig deeper into the details here
We analyzed data on 67,391 restaurants to find the 64 top burritos in America. Then we went on the road to taste them all. Find out which one is the best.
Upcoming events include:
- SAP TechEd && d-code conference
November 11, Berlin
- SAP Lumira End-Users Innovation Day #1,
November 18, Vancouver, Canada
- SAP Lumira and Design Studio Workshop
November 18, St. Louis
- SAP Lumira End-Users Innovation Day #2
November 19, Vancouver, Canada
- SAP Lumira Software Webinar for Beginners
- Leadership Series: Data Exploration and Discovery – A New Approach to Business Analytics
- SAP Lumira Virtual Class #2: Fast Forward – Visualize your Success
- SAP Lumira Webinar Series
This series lets SAP customers, partners, and evangelists know what's available now and what's coming up. Learn how SAP Lumira is being used to gain insights and drive decisions with large and complex data sets.