Share your SAP Fiori Implementation Experience with the Community!
We want to hear about your SAP Fiori implementation experiences, the challenges you faced and how you overcame them, the learning process you went through, and celebrate with you in your project success. One of the goals of the Technology RIG team is to improve the implementation experience of SAP Fiori, and in order to do that we need to hear from the community. We want you to share your story, and we are quite confident that other community members will be appreciative, and it will benefit their project efforts as well.
We will maintain this document as a landing page for implementation experience blogs, videos, and documents. We request that after you share your experience you link it to this page. As an outstanding example of what we’re looking for please read James Ibbotson’s blog below.
Don’t forget to use #myfioristory, and choose the ‘SAP Fiori UX’ category when creating your content, and please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or assistance. Thank you in advance for sharing your SAP Fiori success stories with our vibrant community!
- 2014-12-02 Implementing SAP Fiori in a Productive Environment. by @James Ibbotson
- 2015-01-02 SAP Fiori – An in-house Implementation Story by @Prem Prabhakaran
- 2015-04-07 myFiori App extension by @Ramachandran Balakrishnan
- 2015-05-28 SAP mobility a two-phase process at CA Technologies by David Essex (TechTarget) featuring @Rich Lazzara
- 2015-11-17 Lessons Learned SAP Fiori Implementation on Business Suite (TechEd Presentation) by @R. Eijpe
- 2015-12-17 7 tips you need to consider to ensure your SAP Fiori implementation is a success! by @Benjamin Kwong
- 2016-03-11 Real Life Experiences Extending Fiori My Inbox by @Jocelyn Dart and @Murali Shanmugham
- 2016-04-16 Fiori & UI5 in a Local Government Setting by @Chantele Smith
- 2016-06-20 SAP Fiori - Taking the "phobe" out of Technophobe by @Chantele Smith
- 2016-07-19 Live with #FioriCloud: Lessons Learned by @Mike Doyle
- 2016-08-28 My #SITSP talk on SAP Fiori by @Bruno Lucattelli
- Who will be next? If you are looking for inspiration or just aren't sure how to blog, you should watch the video included here (game is optional of course): Are You a Rock Star Blogger?