- SAP customers
- SAP Partners
- SAP employees
- In order to ensure that participants will enjoy the benefit of this workshop, it is required that they already have experience in SAP for Retail.
- The aim of this workshop is to setup the Store User Interface of SAP Retail, In-Store Merchandise and Inventory Management.
- Get to know the relevant Customizing settings.
- Introduction to the Power List concept.
- Store Order
- Purchase Order
- Goods Receipt
- Concept POWL
- Goods Movements
- Physical Inventory
- Article Search and Product Lookup
- Sales Order
For accessing the applications NetWeaver Business Client is used.
- The focus of this workshop is to provide early access to important implementation information using workshop material instead of providing detailed course binders
- The course material is available in English only
- Methods: Interactive workshop with presentations by SAP for Retail consultants, system demonstrations and hands-on testing with test cases on the most important topics
- This workshop can also be offered on demand at a local SAP subsidiary, partner or customer site. For further information, please contact
Phone: +49 6227 7 71493