- SAP customers
- SAP Partners
- SAP employees
- Recommended: Knowledge of Pricing and Promotions
- Understand goals and benefits of SAP Promotion Management for Retail, main process steps and basic architecture.
- Understand how to use imported master data and how to define local master data.
- Define and manage templates in PMR and understand how to use them.
- Understand how to plan a promotional event step by step from scheduling, assigning templates and offer content all the way to exporting event data to desktop publishing systems.
- Create promotional offers including selection of products and promotional format, forecasting the results and evaluating the financials.
- Understand the possibilities to record vendor funding
- Understand configuration and administration tasks as well as the standard integration with other systems.
|Course Content|| Data Management|
- Product Management
- Location Management
- Product/Location Management
- Transportation Lane Management
- Template Management
- Block Templates and Area Templates
- Event and Campaign Planning
- Creation and management of promotional events and campaigns
- Partition definition and Template Assignment
- Offer Planning
- Selection of relevant master data and promotional fromat
- Financial Planning
- Vendor Funding
- Recording of financial support supplied by vendors
- Offer Assignment & Export
- Event Content Assignment & Financial Analysis
- Standard PMR reporting functionality and PMR related BI content
- Standard integration of PMR with the SAP landscape
- Configuration & Administration
- IMG Settings
- Administration Tasks
- User Roles
- Platform: SAP NetWeaver 740, SP13 with component SAP_BS_FND 747 SP11
- Retail Demand Data Foundation: RTLDDF 2.0 SP04
- RTLCAR 2.0 SP03
- Promotions Server: RTLPROMO 8.1 SP03
- NetWeaver Business Client: >= NWBC v3.0
- SAP ERP ECC 6.0, Basis 7.31 Sp8, EHP6 components, SP08
- BW 7.02 SP06
- BI-CONT 7.05
- The focus of this workshop is providing early access to important information using early course material instead of using detailed course binders
- The course material is available in English only
- This workshop can also be offered in English or German (with English material) on demand at a local SAP subsidiary, at partner or customer site. For further information, please contact
Phone: +49 6227 7 71493