Getting started: What is SAP Integrated Business Planning?
SAP Integrated Business planning is SAP's new, state-of-the art platform for real-time, integrated supply chain planning – built on SAP HANA, for Cloud deployment. SAP IBP is being developed to deliver integrated, unified planning across sales and operations, demand, inventory, supply and response planning, as well as the supply chain control tower for dashboard analytics and monitoring.
SAP IBP delivers a new paradigm of user experience and efficiency, leveraging real-time dashboards, advanced predictive analytics, interactive simulation,
embedded social collaboration and Microsoft Excel-enabled planning tables.
Our IBP strategy:
SAP IBP Highlights:
SAP IBP Availability
Several of the new IBP applications are available today, with the next in the portfolio coming soon.
Find out more:
- SAP IBP Overview Video (2014)
- SAP IBP Overview Video (2016)
- Product Brief
- More IBP application details:
- Industry Specific Blogs:
- Buying - SAP Integrated Business Planning FAQs
- Read the SAPInsider article: Integrated Business Planning for Demand Transparency
- Register for and listen to the SAP SCM On-Demand Webcast Series –Seven Steps to Supply Chain Transformation
- Watch the Weir Minerals SAP Integrated Business Planning Customer Story Webcast
- Get more details on SAP IBP coverage with the IBP Release 5.0 Online Documentation