SAP Fiori UX Overview
|Category: SAP UX|
This is a collaborative document to share lessons learned content for SAP User Experience (UX) in the community SAP Fiori.
Please feel free to insert the link of your document or blog by selecting the edit button from Actions. You can also search information and open a discussion if you can't find required information. Please don't forget to put the tag fiori.
There are 900+ role-based apps, that apply the SAP Fiori UX providing enhanced user productivity and personalization for customers using SAP S/4HANA and SAP Business Suite on any database.
SAP Fiori UX for more roles and lines of business:
- SAP Fiori UX supports a variety of roles in lines of business include HR, Finance, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Sales.
- There are three app types including transactional apps that allow users to perform transaction tasks, analytical apps that provide users role-based insight into key performance indicators, and fact sheets that display contextual information and key facts about central objects used in business operations.
|Search:||Google, Discussions, Documents, Blogs||Create:||Discussion, Document, Blog|
New & Updated
- 2016-09-01 SAP Fiori Road Map updated - moving to quarterly updates now by Thomas Reiss
- 2016-08-31 Great User Experience for SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608 with SAP Fiori 2.0 by Thomas Reiss
- 2016-07-27 New SAP Fiori Road Map webinar recording now available - with demos by Thomas Reiss
- 2016-04-05 Design, UX Product Info, Expert Opinions: Subscribe to the SAP UX Newsletter by Peter Spielvogel
- 2016-03-09 What does it mean to Simplify UX and Optimize for Mobile? by Milja Gillespie
- 2015-12-04 Read Press Release: SAP Wins Prestigious Red Dot Award for Design Concept
Watch videos: Get the inside scoop on design at SAP and The Next-Generation SAP Fiori UX
|Brought to you by the SAP Technology RIG|