Correction report for error TR1 400 thrown while maintaining business hours
While maintaining business hours (visiting hours/calling hours/goods receiving hours), error TR1 400 (Assignment of appointment rules to rule ID incorrect) is thrown.
Normally when you create business hours, an entry is made in the following table:
- SCRULES and SCRULESREF(contains the rule id)
- CRMM_BUT_FRG0060 (contains the schedule type and bp guid)
- CRMM_BUT_FRG0061 (contains the schedule type, bp guid and rule_id).
However in your system for a Business Partner, entry is there in the tables CRMM_BUT_FRG0060 and CRMM_BUT_FRG0061, but no corresponding entry in the tables SCRULES and SCRULESREF.
- Make sure the note 1808369 and 1908542 are implemented. After implementing these notes, the issue should be resolved for newly created business hours, but the existing inconsistencies should be corrected by the following steps 2-4:
- In SE38, create the attached report ZRULES_CREATE.
- Find the rule ID of the BP: In table BUT000, enter the BP number and find
the BP GUID. In table CRMM_BUT_FRG0061, enter the BP GUID and find the rule ID.
- In SE38, execute the report ZRULES_CREATE with the rule ID you just found.
Then the report ZRULES_CREATE will create entry in the table SCRULES and