Static Pricing Analysis
For the pricing area the new static pricing analysis report PRC_STATIC_ANALYSIS is available.
The report can be used for static analysis of pricing relevant documents:
- Report for static analysis of pricing relevant documents
- Runs on CRM as well as ERP
- Single/Multi document analysis (e.g. via document type like CRM Sales Order):
- Checks for utilization of pricing procedures, condition types, access sequences and condition tables
- Makes suggestions on potential areas of improvement
- Provides document statistics on item distribution as well as condition type utilization and suggests sample documents
- Highlights utilization of group conditions and the distribution of the same
- Checks for utilization of pricing exits (base formulas, value formulas, etc. )
- Generic analysis:
- For given time period the tool provides usage/non-usage of document types, pricing procedures, condition types and tables
- Shows interrelations between above entities, e.g. which pricing procedures are related to which document types and in how many documents this combination is used
- Document and item volume distribution and relation to pricing procedure
Please refer to the SAP note 1842881 "Static Pricing Analysis" for more details and how to use the report.