SAP NetWeaver BW Powered by SAP HANA: Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. SAP is announcing that SAP NetWeaver BW will now be able to run on SAP HANA. What does this mean?
- Q. What are the advantages of running SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA?
- Q. What is the difference between SAP NetWeaver BW Powered by SAP HANA and SAP BW Accelerator?
- Q. What is required to implement SAP NetWeaver BW Powered by SAP HANA?
- Q. Is the entire SAP NetWeaver BW database including metadata converted from RDBMS to the in-memory database?
- Q. Is there direct upgrade support to SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3 for all SAP NetWeaver BW releases?
- Q. Can SAP BWA customers reuse their current hardware for SAP HANA?
- Q. Can SAP BWA customers upgrade their SAP BWA licenses to SAP HANA licenses when moving to SAP NetWeaver Powered by SAP HANA?
- Q. Does SAP NetWeaver BW administration and modeling change?
- Q. How will SAP NetWeaver BW Powered by SAP HANA impact SAP NetWeaver BW Integrated Planning (IP)?
For More Information
If you have additional questions not addressed on this FAQ, please contact your SAP Representative or visit us at: