Now Available: Frequently Asked Questions Dokument - SAP HANA Operations
In May the first SAP HANA Operation Expert Summit took place in Walldorf with more than 80 customers and partners from all over Europe. End of July the second event was held in Sydney. Next stop will be at:
- Newtown Square (PA) on November 20th 2014. Take a look to the agenda and register now online!
- Palo Alto (CA) on December 4th 2014. Take a look to the agenda and register now online!
During the event and especially during the topic specific breakout session’s attendees raised many very good questions around SAP HANA Operations.
With the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document attached, we would like to share attendees as well as interested SAP HANA experts a summary of the most frequently asked questions of the SAP HANA Operation Expert Summit events.
The following topics are currently covered:
- Hardware landscape
- Deployment options
- Installation & maintenance
- High-availability & disaster
- Backup & recovery
- Security & user management
- Monitoring & administration
- Performance analysis and
- Development & change management
Take a look to gain insights; share experiences and keep making progress happen.