Reporting point backflush in REM process
Explain reporting point backflush process with master data settings and posting example.
The following continuation document explains the dependent requirement reduction after reporting point backflush:
Master data settings
- OSP2 : Create REM profile
Create a new REM profile Z001 with required reporting point backflush.
- MM01 : Create assembly and component material
Material Material type plant sloc REM allowed(MRP 4)
(view MRP 2)
NG_REM_FERT FERT 1000 0001 X Z001 NG_REM_RAW ROH 1000 0001 1 (Always backflush)
- CS01 : Create BOM for assembly material
Material Plant Usage Component Quantity
(tab 'Status/Lng text in item details)
NG_REM_FERT 1000 1 NG_REM_RAW 1 0001
- CA21 : Create rate routing for assembly
Set status as 4 and usage as 1.
Create 3 operations with control key PP98. (Control key can be maintained in t-code OP67.)
Assign component NG_REM_RAW to operation 0010.
- MM02 : Create production version for assembly material.
Assign the rate routing to the production version.
- KKF6N : Create product cost collector for assembly and version
Afterwards click 'Yes' to create a preliminary cost estimate for the product cost collector.
- MB1C : Goods receipt for component
Reporting point backflush posting
- MFBF : post assembly reporting point confirmation for reporting point 0010
Enter the following data
Click button 'Post with Correction'. Component NG_REM_RAW is backflushed.
- MFBF : post reporting point 0020 with qty = 10
- MFBF : post reporting point 0030 with qty = 5
Check confirmation results
Cost collector AUFK
Reporting point quantities CPZP
Reporting point documents CEZP
Document log BLPP
Now you can see the connections of these tables:
AUFK-OBJNR == CEZP-OBJNR / CPZP-OBJNR
CEZP-BELNR == BLPP-COBLN
MF26: Display reporting point information
After posting reporting point confirmation for reporting point 0010
After posting reporting point confirmation for reporting point 0020
After posting reporting point confirmation for reporting point 0030
MF12 : Display document log
- Reading reporting point information
Function module RM_BACKFLUSH_CHECK
FORM READ_REPPOINT in program LBARMF7Y
- Determine backflushed components:
Function module RM_BACKFLUSH_GO
FORM BOM_EXPLOSION in program LBARMF95
FORM DET_ALLOC_COMP_RPOINT and FORM DEL_COMP_NOT_ALLOC in program LBARMF8F