Can I use the SAP transport system for BW on HANA?
From a BW perspective transporting objects from DEV via QA to PROD works the same way as before. There are no changes in NetWeaver with regard to transports for a BW on HANA system.
For HANA managed objects SAP HANA SPS4 provides CTS+ integration.
• Objects managed by the SAP HANA repository can be transported using CTS+
-> CTS+ (Change and Tracking System +) enables transport of non-ABAP objects in customer system landscapes
• Ability to combine SAP HANA objects with SAP NetWeaver BW objects in a single "delivery package” change request
• Customers can manage promote-to-production system landscapes in one central tool – including HANA objects
• CTS+ allows central management of transport of all kinds of objects in a system landscape
• Simplification of change management functions and tracking
• Real-time replicated SAP HANA tables combined with SAP NetWeaver BW Transient Provider objects
Link to SAP HANA DataCenter Readines: