How to suppress variable screen in templates
When executing the Web Template you do not want the variable screen to be displayed.
When you execute a Eeb Template you get the variable screen pop-up. You do not want variable screen and only want the result directly.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Execute Web Template in in web
- Variable screen pop-up comes up.
Now inorder to suppress the variable screen pop in Web Template you need to follow below steps:
- Open Web Application Designer
- Open Web Template for which you want to suppress variable screen
- Goto Web Template properties
- Turn OFF "Display Variable (VARIABLE_SCREEN)
- Save the Web Template.
This will suppress the variable screen when executing the Web Template in web.
Please note : Incase variable screen contains mandatory variable which are not prefilled with default values or with user exits.
In such case with mandatory variable being empty variable screen cannot be suppressed.