How to display attributes in Input help
You want to display the attribute in Input help (F4 help) when running the report in web.
You have a characteristic with attributes and want to display these attribute in Input help (F4 help) when running the report in web.
These attributes are active but is not shown in input help.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Execute query in web.
- Call the Input help (F4 help) for the characteristic having attributes.
- No attributes are displayed in input help.
Now you need to follow below steps to get attributes displayed in input help in web:
- Goto transaction code SE16
- Enter table name "RSADMIN
- Check whether parameter "IGNORE_RSD1_MA_ATTR" is available and set to X in table.
- Please remove this parameter or change the value from 'X' to blank "".
You can change the RSADMIN table entry by calling program 'SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN'.
This will display the attributes in Input help (F4 help) for the characteristic when running the report in web.