Accumulated balance in transaction FAGL_CO_02 doesn't match with cumulative balance from FAGLB03
When running transaction FAGL_CO_02, the accumulated balance doesn't match with the cumulative balance displayed in FAGLB03.
Reproducing the Issue:
- Enter transaction FAGL_CO_02.
- Enter chart of accounts and G/L accounts.
- Enter company code and ledger.
- Enter fiscal year and posting period.
- Enter account selection: E (P&L accounts).
- Execute and check the total accumulated balance for P&L statements accounts.
- Enter transaction FAGLB03.
- Enter same account numbers, company code, fiscal year and ledger selected previously in FAGL_CO_02.
- The total accumulated balance doesn't match with FAGL_CO_02.
The program is working as per the standard design in this case if transaction FAGL_CO_02 is run with account type output "E" for P&L accounts.
Bear in mind that accounts listed in FAGLB03 include balance sheet accounts as well which are not listed in FAGL_CO_02 report.