Setting up SAP Mobile Documents to connect to Microsoft Sharepoint using Kerberos
This is the Overview / Agenda Document of a document series about setting up SAP Mobile Documents (based on SAP NetWeaver AS Java) to connect to Microsoft Sharepoint using Kerberos.
It is part of the complete step-by-step setup guide for SAP Mobile Documents.
These are platforms that I used:
- SAP AS Java 7.40 based on Windows (however, this scenario will also work for non-Windows platforms)
- Microsoft Sharepoint 2013 (Sharepoint 2010 is also supported)
- Installation of SAP Mobile Documents
- Installation of Microsoft Sharepoint
- Configuration of Microsoft Active Directory as Userstore for AS Java
Check out the high-level overview about this scenario.
Follow these steps to set up the scenario:
Remark: Currently this is just a step-by-step guide without overall explanation on a higher level.
I will add a big picture into this document going forward.