SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services – New Software Release [14.02]
SAP is excited to announce the availability of SAP’s HANA Cloud Integration for data services (HCI-DS) new software release [14.02]. This latest software release continues HCI-DS’s reputation as a visionary product, and now even easier to use with enriched features.
The January 27, 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Platform as a Service recognized SAP as a Visionary.*
HCI is SAP’s strategic cloud integration technology enabling integration between SAP Cloud Applications and SAP or 3rd party on premise or cloud solutions both SAP and Non-SAP. SAP leverages the leading-edge SAP Hana in-memory DBMS.
The Key Customer Benefits in this latest 14.02 software release available now includes:
• SuccessFactors Improved Access: Provides you with read & write access to all objects (oData, Compound Employee and tables)
• Data integration capabilities for custom applications built on SAP’s ‘HANA Cloud Platform’ (HCP).
• XML File Support: Now supports XML files based on XSD schemas as both sources and targets. With the XSD Schema XML file format, you can write to or read from an XML file based on an XSD schema defined on the SAP Data Services Agent host system.
• Web Services Support: Now supports both SOAP and REST-based web services for both reading and loading data
• Improved Database Write-back Support: You have the ability to write data directly to leading 3rd party onPremise database – no need to go via files.
• Downtime Notifications: Provides you with displayed downtime notifications and version information directly in the web interface, enabling you to better anticipate and easily plan for upcoming downtimes.
• Troubleshooting Enhancements: You can now easily collect debug and log information from SAP HANA Cloud Integration to use when troubleshooting problems with SAP support
• Improved Supportability with ‘SAP Support’: Provides you the ability with ‘1-click’ to collect your log files.
For SAP HCI-DS Software Releases – HCI-DS continues to be revolutionary in product features and functionality by driving quarterly software releases to ensure we stay ahead of the dynamically evolving Cloud industry.
Getting The Word Out - Please spread the word about this latest software release to your SAP Community and team members.
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.