SAP Fiori - UI Theme Designer
|Category: Fiori Technology|
This is a collaborative document to share lessons learned contents for Theme Designer in the community SAP Fiori.
Please feel free to insert the link of your document or blog by selecting the edit button from Actions. You can also search information and open a discussion if you can't find required information. Please don't forget to put the tag fiori.
WYSIWYG style theme change:
The UI theme designer is a browser-based tool that allows you to develop your themes by modifying one of the theme templates provided by SAP. For example, you can change the color scheme, or add your company's logo. The tool provides a live preview of the theme while you are designing.
|Search:||Google, Discussions, Documents, Blogs||Create:||Discussion, Document, Blog|
New and Updated:
- YYYY-MM-DD Please share your documents and blogs.
- 2016-01-20 Zoom Zoom or Why Size Matters - Accessibility & Fiori by Jocelyn Dart
- 2015-08-21 Accessibility & Fiori - High Contrast Black theme by Jocelyn Dart
- 2015-05-26 Enable End-Users to use their own Custom theme by Sapir Golan
- 2015-03-25 Adding background images to Fiori tiles by Aakash Neelaperumal
- 2015-01-05 CSS for Fiori Launchpad by Tejas Chouhan
- 2014-07-14 FIORI - How to hide Catalog button on FIORI launchpad/hide what ever you don't want to see
|Brought to you by the SAP Technology RIG|