SAP Mining and Metals Forum ( 8-9 October, 2014 - Germany)
Dear Industry Professionals,
Get ready for the international SAP Mining and Metals Forum on October 8-9, 2014 in the historic town of Darmstadt, Germany (twenty minutes from Frankfurt airport). Mark your calendar now and stay tuned for more event details.
The two day conference is designed to bring together like-minded metals and mining companies of all sizes and from all over the globe, to stimulate fresh thinking and facilitate the sharing of industry expertise. It will cover the vertical integrated industry value chain from mining over metal production, to metal fabrication.
You can look forward to a packed program of thought provoking keynotes from industry thought leaders, SAP executives, partners and best-in-class customers. The exhibition will include SAP and partner exhibits and unique networking opportunities.
Whether you are a long-time customer, brand new to SAP or a prospect, there will be something for everyone.
Our comprehensive program includes:
- SAP keynotes and lively discussions on SAP's strategy and solution offering for the mining and metals industries
- Inspirational keynotes given by industry leaders
- Educational sessions presented by customers and sharing of best practices
- Partner presentations showcasing the value and expertise of the SAP ecosystem
- An exhibition area for networking and exchange of ideas with other attendees
- Networking drinks and dinner with your peers and SAP experts
The Future of Mining and Metals Blog Competition
There is also a great chance for university students to win a trip to this year’s conference by entering The Future of Mining and Metals Blog Competition.
Click here to find out more
We look forward to seeing you next year in Darmstadt.