Mobile Application Development Platform for Administrators and Architects
|Overview||Admin & Architect||Developer||Integration||Events|
You can find a variety of information related to SMP 3.0 and the administration of the SAP Mobile Platform from the links below:
- SMP 3.0 Documentation
- RKT / OKP Material, (access limited to Ramp-Up customers and participating partners), featuring:
- Introduction & Installation
- Advanced Topics
- @Vivaldo Ferreira from SAP Education offers a global instructor-led course only on Administration topics.
|Webinars Recording - SMP Security|
Webinars Recordings - SMP Administration and Monitoring
Webinar by @John Polus, November 2014:
Cluster Overview & Installation Process
Monitoring with Solution Manager
SMP3 Server - Installation
This Installation Overview presentation gives you a great first feel for how easy it is to set up SMP 3.0.
As part of our Scheduled Events series, we will release a set of How-To videos in January and schedule an Q&A call to address your questions on the topic.
The videos will cover:
- SMP 3.0 Developer Server and Production Server installation
- Uninstalling the SMP 3.0 server
- Installing Mobiliser on the SMP 3.0 server
- Overview Presentation: Installing the SMP 3.0 Server
A complete walk through the Installation Process: Installation types, databases and their configuration, installation types, verifications of installation, and un-installation.
- How to Install SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 in a Cluster Environment Using ASE DB by @Ali Chalhoub
SMP 3.0 Administration
The Administration Overview presentation (link below) gives you a great first feel for how easy it is to achieve the most important admin tasks with SMP 3.0.
- Documentation for SMP 3.0 Administration
- Administration Overview Presentation
A walk through all sections of the Management Cockpit will provide and understanding of Administration tasks, including application reporting and log administration
- For SMP 3.0 Developer edition: @Marvin describes how to access the Apache Derby database, which stores SMP related information.
- For SMP3 Sizing with SAP Quicksizer by @Marvin Hoffmann
- Setting-up your Reverse Proxy or Load Balancing? Check this How-to-Guide by @Kiran Kola and @Ali Chalhoub! Relevant for: for SMP 3.0 using Apache Server, Hosted Relay Server and Nginx server.
- How To... Enable End-to-End Push Notifications using SAP Mobile Platform by
- How-to install Relay Server 16.5.5 on Windows a... | SCN by Andreas Wegmann's Profile | SCN
Application Registration & Configuration with SMP 3.0 Admin Console
Configuring Agentry Apps
Configuring Kapsel Apps
Need to know more about Agentry apps? Check out this Landing Page for information on standard SAP apps as well as how to build your own.
Kapsel is a set of plugins that SAP delivers for the popular open source Cordova framework. The plugins allow you to access SMP features with Cordova Apps.
|Configuring Native Apps|
Native apps include a variety of technologies, like Android, Apple and more.
Reporting with SMP 3.0 Admin Console
SMP 3.0 takes reporting to a new level. in these two videos, you'll see how you can use the Amin Console for device & application reporting, and learn what reporting features are delivered for logs and for tracing.
Device and Application Reporting
Log and Tracing Reporting
SMP 3.0 Security
- Read about How to use LDAP Authentication with SMP 3.0 in this blog post from @Midhun VP
- Blog on How to do SAML2 Authentication by @Marvin Hoffmann
- Read about How to Configure Principal Propagation Authentication Provider by @Marvin Hoffmann
- Check How to configure Mutual Authentication using X.509 Certificate in SMP 3.0 by @Ali Chalhoub
- Read aboutHow to configure SMP 3.0 and SAP Gateway to use X509 certificates by @John Polus
- Check SMP 3 Security - SAPSSO2 by @Marvin Hoffmann
- Kapsel Security - Using X509 User Certificates in Windows Apps by @Marvin Hoffmann
- Using Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services with SAP Mobile Platform for SAML Authentication by @Mohamed Ait Ahmed Ouali
|Brought to you by the SAP Technology RIG|