How to make Feeds work in a custom TI
Display the Feeds on a custom TI screen facet like in FEED workcenter.
- Add to the screen the EC Feed (for TI it is already there): FeedList_EC – eventually hit a search in Configuration.
- Bind the Feed EC:
- Navigate to Navigation Configuration tab and create a new navigation:
- Select The inport from the FeedList_EC: SetTargetContextInPort.
- Select the previously created Outport from the custom screen and bind the parameters like here:
- The outport used above is:
- The data model use for this example:
It is important to bind the UUID from left with the NodeID from the custom BO used.
- Set the properties for both the screen used and also the WorkCenter View used to show the screen in frontend:
- Trigger on the event OnInitialize from DataModel – Root an event handler that will be used to call the outport:
- The event handler create can be similar with:
The passed parameters can be over coded (static) or bind to other data fields (dynamic). In this handler it must be defined three parameters:
Bo name, Namespace for this BO and the screen type.
- To get the namespace:
- Set the namespace:
- Set the thing type:
This is the thing type name as appeared in definition.
- Make sure you add also the Fire outport Operation – that will trigger the outport to standard EC Feeds:
- Optionally the Feeds can be configured dynamically or as in the following example (static):