SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Portal Service Learning Center - Product Overview
Note: SAP HANA Cloud Portal was renamed to "SAP HANA Cloud Platform, portal service" in May 2016.
Quickly Create Engaging Cloud-Based Business Sites
SAP HANA Cloud Portal is a cloud-based portal solution that provides easy site creation and consumption with a superior user experience, and is designed for mobile consumption. The solution enables secure and reliable integration with the customer's on-premise network for leveraging existing on-premise assets.
- Runs on top of SAP HANA Cloud platform, a standards-based and modular platform-as-a-service solution for cloud-based applications, hosted on the SAP public cloud
- Mobile ready, using HTML5 and responsive design standards
- Built on top of the real-time, in-memory SAP HANA platform
- Support for open industry and web standards (including OpenSocial, SAML2, CMIS)
- Re-use of existing assets via secure integration with your on-premise landscape
- Fast branding and customization, offering rich and flexible theming capabilities
|1||SAP HANA Cloud Portal Introduction||Video|
|2||SAP HANA Cloud Portal Overview||Presentation / Video|
|3||Frequently Asked Questions||FAQs|
|4||Supported browsers, mobile devices and languages||Product Information|
|5||Info on latest features and changes||See Release Notes|
|6||Partner Program for Cloud Applications Development||Partner Center|
|7||Product Documentation||Document Center|
|8||Get Your Free Trial Today!||Guidelines|
|9||Smartphone sites in HANA Cloud Portal||Blog|
|10||Official product website (powered by Cloud Portal)||Website|
|11||Information on SAP.COM||Link|
|12||Cloud Portal Starter Package at SAP Store||SAP Store|
Cloud Portal Solutions
SAP Cloud for Service - Self-Service Support Portal
SAP Cloud for Service - Self-Service Support Portal offers a unique interaction channel which gives customers a cost-effective, 24/7 self-service support portal with a flexible to customize and extend their solution.
- End users gain easy access to a self-service, web-based branded support site to view and create tickets, access a knowledge base repository and interact with service agents.
- Service agents manage service requests more efficiently and reduce high-cost service efforts through customer self-services.
- Site authors can easily manage and customize the out-of-the-box content and user experience to build a branded custom solution.
|1||SAP Cloud for Service - Solution Overview at SAP.COM||Link|
|2||SAP Cloud for Customer Product Documentation||Help Portal|
|3||Introduction to SAP Cloud for Service Support Portal||Video|
|4||Support Portal - Administration||Video|
|5||Deliver exceptional customer service with cloud-based support portal||Blog|
|6||SAP Cloud for Service - Self-Service Support Portal||Slide Deck|